A functional plant nutritional supplements that inhibits nitrogen overdose and induces balanced crop growth!
(Calcium phosphate material)
- Powerful Functional inhibitor
- Type of materials : Class 4 complex fertilizer
- Fertilizer registration number :
- Water-soluble calcium phosphate materials
- Recommended use of bulbous plant.
- Product volume : 500g, 1Kg, 2Kg
Product Feature and Effects
- A water soluble material containing 53% water soluble phosphoric acid and 20% water soluble calcium, keeps the structure of plant cells firm and activates physiological action and energy metabolism of cells.
- This product helps inhibit excessive nitrogen due to the balanced function of phosphoric acid and calcium and stimulate growth, thus enabling crops to become resistant to unfavorable weather and environment.
- It is especially effective for vegetables such as onion which has a lack of phosphoric acid absorbing ability in roots after planting in a land as well as chili pepper and almost protected crops which frequently results in succulent growth and excessive height. It also contributes to improve storability and freshness as cell wall becomes solid.
How to Use
||When to use and method
|All cropping season
(Including seedling stage)
Use every 7~10days
|Open file culture
|1,000 times (water 20ℓ/20g)
- When inhibiting excessive growth, foliar spray every 4~5 days with 500 times the dilution rate.
- Don't mix with alkaline agricultural chemicals if possible.
- When mixing with other products, be sure to dilute "Powerkal" first and use in the early morning or around nightfall
- After use, close the container tightly and store in a cold place away from direct sunlight and the reach of children.
Example of use